- Fastening and Joining Fastening and Joining
- Tooling Components Tooling Components
- Quick Release Pins - Locking Pins Quick Release Pins - Locking Pins
- Locating Components Locating Components
- Clamping technologies Clamping technologies
- Lifting Solutions Lifting Solutions
- Knobs, Cranks, Handles, Levers, Hand Wheels Knobs, Cranks, Handles, Levers, Hand Wheels
- Press-Fit Drill Bushings
- Removable Drill Bushings
- Embedment Bushings
- Gun Drill Bushings
- Oil-Groove Bushings
- Extra Thinwall Bushings
- TYPE AF - Air Feed Drill Bushings
- Template Bushings
- Toolholder Bushings
- Titanium Nitride Bushings (TiN)
- Tungsten Carbide Bushings
- Type CB, Circuit Board Drill Bushings
- EZ Cast Bushings
- Power Transmission - Oilite Bushings
- Drill Bushings Accessories
- Hardware Hardware
- Industrial Supplies Industrial Supplies
- Modular Hose Systems Modular Hose Systems
- Liquidation Liquidation
- Order Catalog
- Stock Control
Titanium Nitride Bushings (TiN)
- Is the brittle nature of Carbide Bushings unacceptable for your application?
- Does the quantity of bushings you require for a job make Carbide Bushings cost prohibitive?
- Is the abrasive action of Carbide Bushings causing premature tool wear?
Acme Ultimate Bushings are the answer!
Acme Ultimate bushings are Titanium Nitride (TiN) coated for longer life. Titanium Nitride coated bushings have a hardness of 82-85 RC. This increase in surface hardness means the bushings can stand the abrasive wear of tools and chips for much longer periods of time and are less brittle than regular carbide bushings.
The TiN coating on Acme Ultimate Bushings has a very slippery surface. This slippery surface on the I.D. of the bushing will help increase tool life.