- Fastening and Joining Fastening and Joining
- Tooling Components Tooling Components
- Quick Release Pins - Locking Pins Quick Release Pins - Locking Pins
- Locating Components Locating Components
- Clamping technologies Clamping technologies
- Lifting Solutions Lifting Solutions
- Knobs, Cranks, Handles, Levers, Hand Wheels Knobs, Cranks, Handles, Levers, Hand Wheels
- Press-Fit Drill Bushings
- Removable Drill Bushings
- Embedment Bushings
- Gun Drill Bushings
- Oil-Groove Bushings
- Extra Thinwall Bushings
- TYPE AF - Air Feed Drill Bushings
- Template Bushings
- Toolholder Bushings
- Titanium Nitride Bushings (TiN)
- Tungsten Carbide Bushings
- Type CB, Circuit Board Drill Bushings
- EZ Cast Bushings
- Power Transmission - Oilite Bushings
- Drill Bushings Accessories
- Hardware Hardware
- Industrial Supplies Industrial Supplies
- Modular Hose Systems Modular Hose Systems
- Liquidation Liquidation
- Order Catalog
- Stock Control
A Lafco Sales Technician position? Leveling up to your EXPECTATIONS!
- This is a Desk Job: INTERNAL sales Technician.
- In-depth training on an ongoing basis. Flourishing in a dynamic career opportunity.
- Lafco offers a stimulating work environment based on team spirit and a sense of "empowerment" of each individual.
- 8-to-5, 40hr / week position with a competitive salary. Lafco has a very low employee turnover rate.
- Medical fees reimbursement Plan
- Day off with pay on your birthday
The position to be filled:
- Under the Sales Manager’s supervision, this position is all about counselling clients, by telephone, e-mail and at our service counter with the largest storefront in our field
- LAFCO is the Canadian leader in tooling components clamping and lifting related tooling, fasteners, etc.
- With your in-depth knowledge of tooling, you will issue Quotes, Orders, then follow-up on delivery status, all on LAFCO’s very own software program.
- Communicate with suppliers to obtain prices, item availability and technical data, in both French and English.
- Find “out-of-the-ordinary” products or new solutions to meet customer needs… LAFCO’s added-value.
- Call upon a customer under certain circumstances to provide technical support for the implementation of a pneumatic, hydraulic or other application requiring your knowledge in mechanical engineering.
- As a technical advisor, you will search catalogs and the web to satisfy the customer's needs. Then results a sale. This is not a "pressure to sale" job.
- You may be invited to represent the company at Industrial Trade Shows.